Cereal Chicken. Put the cereal in a resealable plastic bag and pound into crumbs with your hands until mostly broken up with some bigger pieces. Transfer the cereal to a third shallow bowl. In a shallow bowl, combine cereal with red pepper flakes and salt.
Drain the chicken on paper towels and set aside. Combine the nestum cereal, milk powder, sugar and chicken powder together in a bowl and stir to mix well. Heat up the Planta margarine in a wok and add the minced garlic, curry leaves and chili padi. You can cook Cereal Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cereal Chicken
- You need of Chicken marinade.
- Prepare 6 of small chicken thigh (cut diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare of Cereal.
- You need of Nestum cereal.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (sliced).
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
Arrange the nestum chicken on a serving plate and top additional crispy cereal over it. Garnish with green onions and red chillies. Serve the butter cereal chicken warm with steamed rice. Mix the crushed cereal, salt, pepper, and paprika together.
Cereal Chicken instructions
- Marinade the chicken for about 30 minutes, then deep fried..
- Heat a pan, put on butter, fry the curry leaves and chilli. Then add the cereal in. Add some sugar for sweeter taste, and stir to avoid burn..
- As soon as the chicken been fried, mix it with the cereal..
Dip the chicken pieces into the crushed cereal. Cover the chicken completely and pat the crumbs into the chicken/ buttermilk. To cook crispy butter cereal chicken, first cut chicken fillet into bite size. Prepare light soy sauce and turmeric powder needed to marinade the chicken. Place in single layer, skin side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.