Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki. Search for teriyaki pineapple chicken recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Find The Recipe For What Your Craving From Our Variety Of Delicious Foods.
Bell peppers, pineapple, mushrooms, and chicken combine to make a hearty main dish that also tastes great as leftovers. Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium heat until sizzling. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and chicken. You can cook Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
- You need of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of chopped minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare of cooking oil for skillet.
- You need of can pineapple rings, juice reserved, rings cut into fours.
- It’s of large onion cut into wedges.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of cornstarch.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt pepper garlic powder, onion powder, any other seasoning you like.
Cut pineapple slices into wedges, if desired. Make sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Season chicken all over with salt. In a large skillet over medium-high heat,.
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag. Massage the bag well and stash in fridge for no less than 30 minutes..
- Prep onion and pineapples and set aside. In a bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and seasonings in a bowl and whisk..
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat cooking oil in a large cast iron skillet on med/hi. Arrange chicken in a single layer and brown. Discard marinade. Once brown, add pineapples and onions and whisk sauce once more and pour over it all and stir. Place skillet, uncovered, in oven. Bake for about 30 minutes until thick and bubbly. Serve with white rice. I garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds but was out lol.
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, pineapple juice, sesame oil, honey and ginger. Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer. You likely have all of the ingredients for the homemade teriyaki sauce in your pantry right now. There's no reason to use store-bought sauce. Homemade is SO much butter than store-bought.