Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken ?. Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs. Place your sliced onions all around. Remove the chicken from the bag, and discard the marinade.
In a small bowl, whisk together apricot preserves, pineapple, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and cornstarch. Brush half of the rest of the sauce over the chicken. I love the sweet and tangy flavor of the chicken and the sauce is plate-licking good! You can cook Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken ? using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken ?
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- It’s 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
If you like sweet and tangy, you'll love this chicken! Don't make the same mistake as me and buy creamy Russian dressing (like the one you use in ruebens) – you need to buy the red oily type one that's basically catalina dressing. Chicken thighs are baked under a sweet and tangy apricot glaze in this umami-packed, kid-pleasing main dish.. Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken ? instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy ?!.
Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. A spicy, homemade teriyaki of soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and garlic enlivens chicken thighs or pieces. Easy to double for a large group. Incredibly easy to make and very tasty.