Pissta Dessert. In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Your guests will be amazed and delighted when they taste this elegant dessert.
You know when you get a dessert menu and something with pistachio is listed and even if it's just some pistachio ice cream or something you stand up and scream, "This is the Best Day of My Life!". Pistachio Cream Dessert Your guests will be amazed and delighted when they taste this elegant dessert. Also very versatile because you can adapt it to any occasion by virtue of added ingredients — chopped toasted almonds or pistachios, shaved chocolate, chocolate curls, toasted coconut or maraschino cherries on top. You can have Pissta Dessert using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pissta Dessert
- Prepare 2 TBS of corn flour.
- You need 1 liter of Dood.
- Prepare 1 of green Eilaichi.
- You need 1 of piyali pista.
- Prepare 1 of chutki Green Food Colour.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Cheeni.
- You need of Jelly.
- You need Half of Condensed milk.
- You need of Biscuits.
In a mixing bowl combine flour, pecans, butter, and sugar with a pastry blender. Try out this pista snowy delig. Barfi or burfi is a dense milk based sweet confectionery. The name is a derivative of the Persian word barf, which means snow.
Pissta Dessert instructions
- Sabsay Pehaly Dood Eilaichi Shamil Kar Achay say boil Karlain.
- Aab Aik cup Dood mi corn flour mix Kar Boil Hotay Hoy Dood Mein add Kar ke Pakain…
- Thick honay Lagay to Cheeni. Pista or condensed milk add Kar ke mix Karin.
- Aapki Passand ke Mootabiq Tayar hojay to flame off Kar ke Outar lain…
- Cream add Kar ke achay say mix Karain…
- Bowl Mein Nikal Kar oupper Jelly pisalta biscuits say Garnishing Kar Lain….
- Thada Kar paish Karain…???.
Try out this pista snowy delig. What is it: A juicy creamy dessert, as its name suggests (ras meaning juice and malai stands for cream), it is often described as a cheesecake sans the crust. Cheese curd goes into the preparation of these yellow or white balls. Cooked in thickened milk and sugar syrup, saffron, pistachios, kheer, and cardamom serve as garnishes. Everyone's a chocolate lover when it comes to this special dessert.