Mushroom soup. Find Deals on Cream Of Mushroom Soup Campbells in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Mushroom soup is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate this classic from familiar to fabulous.
I also like to adapt this recipe to that of a favorite restaurant's mushroom curry soup. They serve it with a dollop of orange marmalade in the bottom of the bowl. This one is so simple and easy and takes a third of the time. You can cook Mushroom soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom soup
- You need 1 spoon of butter/ margarine.
- It’s of Blended ingredients:.
- You need 5-6 of small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom or 1 big mushroom.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare ±1 handful of of small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom/ 2 big mushroom, slice in any shape and thickness you desire.
- It’s of Chicken breast or any meat, cut small or mince (optional).
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of white pepper.
- You need A bit of of Parsley or celery, chopped.
- Prepare of Spring onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of wheat flour, mix with some water.
- You need ±600 ml of of water or milk.
If you like mushroom barley soup, you will really like this. It's perfect for a cold winter night. This spinach mushroom soup is the perfect accompaniment to any buffet. Cook until the onion is soft and translucent, then add the mushrooms and the.
Mushroom soup step by step
- Heat up pan, melt the butter/ margarine, sauté the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Put in the cubed onion, sauté until fragrant, then put in the sliced mushroom, sauté until wilted..
- Put in the chicken/ meat.. sauté until the meat color turned into pale..
- Add on salt & pepper, stir well and add on water/ milk until boiled..
- Add on chopped parsley/ celery & spring onion, stir..
- Add on the mixture of wheat flour, stir well until cooked (put down the heat abit to let it mixed perfectly).
- Serve with garlic bread or any toast ?.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Melt butter in large frying pan. Add in onions, garlic, and mushrooms. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender.