Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea.
You can cook Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of tea bag Tea bag (Earl Gray).
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Graham cracker.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Gelatin.
- It’s of Water.
Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea step by step
- Make a graham cracker crust. Put the crackers in a plastic bag and crush into small pieces. Add butter in the bag, and rub the bag to mix the butter and crackers. Press and pack the mixture into the bottom of a cake pan, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Brew a super rich royal milk tea. Heat heavy cream in a small pan without bringing it to a boil. Put a tea bag in the pan and let it steep while gently stirring the bottom of the pan (adjust the brewing time to your tastes)..
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave. Whisk the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and mix..
- Soak the gelatin in 50 ml water to soften. Microwave for 30 seconds..
- While you are working through Steps 3 and 4, let the royal milk tea cool. Strain the tea and add to the whisked cream cheese. Mix well, add lemon juice and mix again..
- While you are working through Step 5, the gelatin is cooling, so stir into the mixture you made at Step 5, and mix together briskly..
- Take out the cake pan from the refrigerator, and pour the mixture quickly into the pan. Drop the cake pan several times from a height of 10 cm to release air bubbles. Chill in the refrigerator to harden..
- If you brew tea in a microwave, soak a tea bag in hot water. Cover with plastic film, and microwave for about 20 seconds. Pour the tea into the heavy cream in a heat resistant container. Microwave for 1 minute..
- The quickest way to brew tea is to take out loose tea leaves from the tea bag after soaking in hot water. Put the tea leaves in the heavy cream, and microwave..