Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Before you jump to Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality. Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel.
Great recipe for Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes. These cheesecakes do not set like normal cheesecakes, because of the pineapple in the mix. If you.like the flavours of hummingbird cake, these are a different way to enjoy them. You can cook Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes
- It’s of graham crumbs/ crushed digestive biscuits.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of pecans, finely chopped.
- It’s of pineapple chunks, drained thoroughly and chopped small (I pulsed mine in the food processor).
- You need of ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare of package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s of confectioner's/icing sugar.
All of the elements of a classic hummingbird cake come together here in decadent cheesecake form. Layers of banana cheesecake, pineapple-pecan praline sauce, vanilla cheesecake, and white chocolate ganache are all stacked into a pecan-coconut graham cracker crust for a show-stopping dessert you won't soon forget. Line a mini-muffin pan with paper baking cups. Then, transfer the cheesecakes to a cooling rack.
Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes instructions
- Mix the cracker crumbs, pecans, cinnamon and butter in a bowl..
- Line a muffin tin with twelve cupcake cases (because they don't set firm, sillicone cases are ideal, but paper are fine to use, just fiddlier when removing).
- Divide crumb mixture between cases, then press in firmly..
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes while you make the filling..
- In a bowl, mash the banana really well. Add the cream cheese, pineapple.and confectioner's/icing sugar and mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the.cases, on top of the crumb base. Return to the fridge to chill for at least two hours (Remember they won't set firm).
- If you used paper cases, you may need to use a butter knife and edge it down the side and pop out the cheesecakes, as the cold butter base will be a bit set on the bottom. It shouldn't take a lot to loosen them, though, and they certainly won't get ruined..
Despite its smaller size, this cheesecake still packs a punch with three layers: buttery graham cracker crust, dense and creamy cream cheese filling, and tart and tangy sour cream topping. Evenly divide crust mixture among baking cups, pressing firmly. Place approx. ½ teaspoon peanut butter filling in the center of each baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.