Cheesecake-pinepple, mango, blueberry. Gourmet Food & Food Gifts for Any Occasion. Meanwhile, combine pineapple and mangos in medium bowl. Blend half the fruit mixture in … Add the mangoes & a pinch of turmeric (for colour if desired) into the blender and blend until smooth.
Beat until mixture is fairly smooth, but still has chunks of mangoes. Spread into baked pastry … CONTACT US. Cut crosswise to release the slices. You can cook Cheesecake-pinepple, mango, blueberry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake-pinepple, mango, blueberry
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 of digestive biscuits.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bluberry crush.
- It’s 2 tsp of pineapple crush.
- It’s 2 tsp of mango crush.
How to Make no bake mango/blueberry cheesecake. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. See recipes for No bake gulab jamun cheesecake too. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Cheesecake-pinepple, mango, blueberry instructions
- First of all we will prepare cream cheese. For that we will keep the milk to boil..
- After one boil comes, add juice of one lemon and mix it. Now the milk will start curdling. Remove it from flame and keep stirring. You will see that whey and paneer has started seperating. Keep a maslin cloth over a vessel and strain it. Wash it with cold water once. Let the excess water drains off..
- Transfer this to a mixer jar, add salt and churn it for a minute. Now you will observe that paneer will be formed as cheese. Meet churning it till you get the fine consistency. Refrigerate it..
- Crush the digestive biscuits using mixer and make a powder..
- Add melted butter, honey to it and mix it. It should be little moist yet crumbly..
- Take a mould and spread the biscuit mixer. Over this spread the thick layer of cream cheese that we have prepared. From the top spread it evenly. Over it make layer of mango crush. Repeat the process for other cheese cake and make the layer of pineapple crush and bluberry crush..
- Refrigerate it for an hour to set..
- Your cheesecake is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Open can of pineapple and let it drain in a strainer till completely dry. If not drained well it will cause cheesecake not to bake properly. Finely grind the gingersnaps, macadamia nuts, brown sugar and crystallized ginger in a food processor. Add … Combine mango, frozen strawberries, yogurt, pineapple juice, and frozen blueberries in a blender; blend until smooth. In a small bowl, mix crumbs, butter and sugar.