Vegetable Upma. In this vegetable upma recipe, semolina is cooked with onions, mixed vegetables and a delicious tempering of chillies, curry leaves, mustard seeds and urad dal. Once the semolina is cooked to a soft mushy consistency it is served hot, garnished with fresh coconut and coriander. Made with Semolina (Suji) and vegetables, vegetable upma is a delightful breakfast option.
Upma is a filling, hearty Indian breakfast food that you will love. This savory porridge will power you and your family through the morning with plenty of energy. This wholesome breakfast has a variety of veggies so you start the day off right. You can have Vegetable Upma using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Upma
- You need 1 cup of Soji.
- It’s 6 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Salt.
- You need of Sugar half tea spoon.
- You need of Turmeric, kastori methi, red chilli, hing.
- Prepare of Vegetables one bowl any of your choice like capsicum, carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need of Ghee 2 table spoons.
Upma is an authentic Indian breakfast recipe. Upma is generally made with rava or semolina or sooji. Vegetable upma is one of the common breakfast option in almost every kitchen in India. For kids this is one of the best breakfast and tiffin item as its full of nutrition.
Vegetable Upma step by step
- Take a pan, put on flame now put soji in pan and roast it, till it change color..
- Now add one spoon ghee, and roast all the cutted vegetables, when all the vegetables cooked add spices and sugar..
- Now add soji in the content and mix it.
- Add water and stimmer till the water soaked..
- Now it is ready. serve it with Tea or coffee.
The vegetable rawa upma is a delectable upma recipe with rawa or semolina as ingredient. The rawa or suji are roasted and cooked with onion, mustard seeds, curry leaves, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. An excellent breakfast item, vegetable rawa upma is easy, delicious and even healthy. Add your private note Vegetable Upma with hot filter coffee is one our favorite South Indian breakfast. One of the most favourite breakfast in south Indian homes, upma and steaming hot filter coffee is one of our favorite too.