Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites. Lightly sweetened with cinnamon and easy to make! Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Immediately use handle of wooden spoon to make shallow indentation in center of each cookie cup.
A rich creamy cheesecake filling is nestled on an easy cookie crust and swirled with our favorite preserves. Not only delicious but pretty too, this easy dessert recipe is perfect to make ahead and freezes well!. I am so excited to partner with Cost Plus World Market and their new Downton Abbey inspired ingredients to. You can have Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of dark chocolate chips, melted.
- You need of raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained.
- It’s of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare of cup coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare of raw honey.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of chopped cranberries.
- Prepare of chopped pistachios.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter together until combined.; Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Spoon the cheesecake filling evenly into the muffin liners. Use a toothpick to swirl into the batter. Ingredients in Low Carb Cheesecake Bites.
Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler with a tbsp of coconut oil until smooth, about 5 minutes..
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray and use a clean finger to coat sides and bottom. Freeze for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla essence in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy..
- Mix the chopped cranberries and pistachios into the cream..
- Fill ice cube molds and top with melted chocolate..
- Return the mold to the freezer for another 3-4 hours. Gently pop the bites out of the mold. Store leftovers in freezer..
Regular cheesecake is pretty high in carbs due to its sugar content and traditional graham cracker crust. But, these mini cheesecake bites are made with cream cheese, an alternative sugar-free sweetener, and an almond flour crust — so they are naturally gluten-free and low in carbs. Death by cheesecake isn't likely—but it wouldn't be the worst way to go, especially if you're digging into one of our smooth and creamy cheesecake recipes. We've got a cheesecake that's right for every occasion, whether you're baking for the holidays , a special dinner party , or just to satisfy a weeknight cheesecake craving. Oreo crust, creamy chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate ganache make a perfect combination.