Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites. In a blender, combine your softened cashews, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, almond milk, and melted coconut oil until smooth and creamy. Place the cashew cream filling in. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
Run knife around edges of cups to loosen from sides of pan. Cheesecake Bites are a delicious bite-sized dessert that everyone loves. A rich creamy cheesecake filling is nestled on an easy cookie crust and swirled with our favorite preserves. You can cook Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Prepare 12 oz of dark chocolate chips, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cup coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cranberries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
Not only delicious but pretty too, this easy dessert recipe is perfect to make ahead and freezes well!. I am so excited to partner with Cost Plus World Market and their new Downton Abbey inspired ingredients to. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter together until combined.; Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. A couple of notes for "first-timers". make sure you read the Cheesecake Tips section of this board.
Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler with a tbsp of coconut oil until smooth, about 5 minutes..
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray and use a clean finger to coat sides and bottom. Freeze for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla essence in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy..
- Mix the chopped cranberries and pistachios into the cream..
- Fill ice cube molds and top with melted chocolate..
- Return the mold to the freezer for another 3-4 hours. Gently pop the bites out of the mold. Store leftovers in freezer..
If it is lumpy your cheesecakes will turn out badly. Ingredients in Low Carb Cheesecake Bites. Regular cheesecake is pretty high in carbs due to its sugar content and traditional graham cracker crust. But, these mini cheesecake bites are made with cream cheese, an alternative sugar-free sweetener, and an almond flour crust — so they are naturally gluten-free and low in carbs. Oreo crust, creamy chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate ganache make a perfect combination.