Striped No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can cook Striped No-Bake Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Striped No-Bake Cheesecake
- You need of Cream cheese.
- It’s of grams+20 grams Granulated sugar.
- You need of Egg white.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Powdered gelatin.
- Prepare of Kit Kat bars (small).
Striped No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Return the cream cheese to room temperature or microwave for about 30 seconds (at 500-600 W)..
- Line the molds with pieces of plastic wrap cut about 20cm long. Line each mold with 5 sticks of Kit Kats spaced evenly..
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder into 3 tablespoons of water (not listed), and microwave for 30 seconds to dissolve..
- Add 20 g of granulated sugar, egg yolks, and lemon juice in order to Step 1, thoroughly stirring between each addition..
- Add in Step 3, and mix well..
- Add the egg whites to another bowl, add in the remaining 10 g of granulated sugar in 2 batches, and thoroughly whip until peaks form..
- Add Step 5 to Step 6, and mix with a spatula until evenly distributed..
- Pour in half of the mixture to Step 2. Let chill in the fridge for more than an hour to solidify..
- Flip it over, remove the plastic wrap, and arrange onto plates. Decorate with fruit (not listed) or anything you like..
- This time I used mini sized Kit Kat bars. You can also use regular-sized Kit Kats cut in half..