blueberry cheesecake cups. Combine the blueberries, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cups These Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cups practically scream spring with their vibrant colors and bright flavors. They can be assembled and baked quickly and topped with whipped cream, blueberry sauce, and lemon zest for an extra touch.
These delicious little bites are easy to make, yet a very impressive dessert for all occasions. You can use pre-made puff pastry shells, or make your own. These Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups are a perfect dessert to quelch that sugar or carb craving. You can cook blueberry cheesecake cups using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of blueberry cheesecake cups
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of knox gelatin.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberry preserve (or anything u want).
Fresh blueberries combine with a keto-friendly sugar and spicy cinnamon to make the flavors of blueberry pie come to life. How to Make Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Start by baking the mini phyllo cups. Yes, they are pre-baked straight from the freezer, but this step makes them crispy and even tastier. Stir cornstarch and cold water together in a small bowl until dissolved.
blueberry cheesecake cups step by step
- beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy..
- in a saucepan (small) melt the gelatin with the milk, when the milk mixture i thoroughly melted pour it immediately in the cream cheese mixture while still hot. and beat it by hand until nicely incorporated..
- whip the whipping cream till stiff, blend it to the cream cheese mixture. then transfer the cream cheese mixture into ur preferred moulds… then put the blueberry presserve on top of the cheesecake mixture or simply blend the blueberry in the mixture just like ur marbleizing a cake……
Stir cornstarch mixture into blueberries in the saucepan. Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are just as tasty as their namesake with sweet creamy blueberry filling inside chewy vanilla cookie cups. They don't have a ton of ingredients, and they were fairly easy to make.