*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). Vegan blueberry cheesecake A no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe that's easy to make with only nourishing ingredients, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free and paleo! This vegan cheesecake with cashews is creamy, sweet and taste like the real thing – without dairy or refined sugar! The perfect dessert for any holiday, celebration, or family get together.
This "cheesecake" is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed sugar. So follow this recipe to learn how to make delicious no-bake vegan cheesecake. This fresh and fruity no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is lusciously smooth and creamy, with a deliciously nutty base. You can have *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of pitted dates.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- You need 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- It’s 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
For the Base: This no bake vegan cheesecake is a real crowd pleaser. If you're looking for a dessert that feels and tastes sinfully decadent but is actually good for you, look no further. No bake, vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe with a delightful texture that is also very easy to make. The color and taste of the blueberries really comes through and should satisfy your dessert craving.
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) instructions
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
A smooth and creamy vegan cheesecake that melts in your mouth bite after bite. Kitchen tools needed to make this vegan blueberry cheesecake. The tools that you'll need to craft this dairy-free cheesecake are the. The swirl of the blueberries gives that perfect professional look, and the sweetness of the blueberries contrasts beautifully with the zing of the lemon! A cheesecake was an easy way out in this case!