Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake. The more you think about it, making a cheesecake in the microwave makes so much sense. as A cheesecake is is a cooked custard consisting of cream cheese, cream, sugar and egg. An oven bakes this slowly, and with dry heat, which is why most home made baked cheesecakes crack. The edge should be firm and the middle should jiggle a little.
No matter your skills, I have you covered. A whole New York style baked cheesecake done in the microwave in less than five minutes! If I didn't see it with my own two eyes I might not even believe it. You can have Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake
- You need 1/2 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream or yogurt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 each of egg whites, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
Now this is already amazing, it was a cheesecake that you made in the microwave so you don't need to do a whole lot to it. English (US) · Español · Português (Brasil). Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin. With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake, then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
Gemma's Microwave Cheesecake instructions
- Use a food processor and grind the graham crackers to a semi-fine base for the cheesecake base..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in a medium size bowl, use a wisk to add "fluff.".
- Sprinkle a layer of graham cracker in the bottom of a mug, cup or dessert bowl (next time I make this I plan to add a little melted butter to "harden" the crust a little.).
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture into each mug, cup or bowl..
- Place, one at a time in the microwave, and cook for 15 seconds, then check. The edge should be firm and the middle should jiggle a little. Keep cooking for 15 minutes at a time. Should be ready between 45 seconds to 30 seconds. It depends on the type mug, cup or bowl you use..
- Refrigerate for two or more hours..
- You can use an Oreo cookie base and add cookie chunks to the mixture. I have made adding blueberries and with peaches. Use your imagination..
Whisk the mix until there are no more lumps. Next, whisk in the egg yolk, lemon juice, vanilla extract and half the sugar. Place a sieve over the bowl and add in the cake flour, corn starch and salt and sieve into the cream cheese mix. And this homemade baked cheesecake recipe is a classic — it's rich, thick, and unbelievably creamy. See more ideas about microwave cheesecake recipe, bigger bolder baking, cheesecake.