Kabab masala. Kabab Masala Recipe in Urdu & English Kabab Masala Recipe is a traditional bbq recipe on the sooperchef menu and is loved by foodies of all ages. There are many other traditional cooking recipes and bbq recipes on the sooperchef.pk menu like the stir fried beef, chapli kabab, beef stroganoff, malai boti handi, chicken cheese kofta curry, nihari recipe, chicken tarragon, chicken bbq handi. METHOD (Kabab masala recipe) Take a frying pan and add a few drops of oil.
Kabab Masala Powder Recipe Easy this Need for every Kabab Recipe How Easy to make this kabab masala powder recipe? Ohh …It's very easy to make. Even a kid can make this. You can have Kabab masala using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabab masala
- It’s of For kabab.
- It’s of Beef mince.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Green chilies.
- You need of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt as per ur taste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Whole spice powder.
- You need of ( agr kuch b km lgy to apny taste ke according add ke skhty hain.
- You need of Mein tikka masala b thora sa add kar deti hu).
- Prepare of For masla.
- Prepare of Onion 1 chopped.
- You need of Tomatoes 2-3 chopped.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Whole spice powder.
- Prepare of Water.
Just you have to make all the whole spices and ground them. Always I like to ground my kabab spices after dry roast them but if you want, you can ground them without dry. Homemade spices is an easy to prepare this aromatic and flavored blend of spice.absolutely delicious of seekh kabab masala Nothing can beat the amazing aroma of freshly ground spices. You can use this Seekh kabab spice mix for your Chicken,beef or mutton Seekh Kebab or even with Veggie Kebab.
Kabab masala instructions
- Sb sy phly food chopper m onions chop kar lein r un ko nikl ke squeeze kar ke pani nikal dein then mince kar lein phr add onions chilies r Coriander daal salt, whole spice powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste.. Now chop until well combined and refrigerate gor 30 minutes…
- Aftr tht grease ur hands and make kababs (m proper seekh py bnati hu ta ke wesi hi look b eye ap stove py normally b bana skhty.. M seekh ke bana ke phr cut kar leti hu).
- In wok add oil onion ginger garlic tomatoes and all spices and cook well.. Then add water and kababs, cover and cook on low flame for 10 to 15 mins or until water dries.
- For garnishing Green chillies (lmbi cut krni m ek chilli ke 2 hi piece kry) Onion (square m cut kry) Coriander Add chillies onions and Coriander and put it on simmer for 3 4 minutes… And serve…
For years I was intrigued by the most fabled of the kebabs…The Galauti kebab. It is perhaps the only kebab that is shrouded in complete mystery and still is a piece de resistance. And the most important of all the masala mix, the heart of the kebab, The Galauti ka masala is camouflaged with mother of all mysteries. Seekh Kabab Masala Recipe – (Kabab Masala Powder) – سیخ کباب مصالحہ Today sharing popular kabab masala recipe that you normally eat as street food the famous seekh kabab.