Rice balls. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Roll the rice ball in the remaining eggs and then roll that. Pour bread crumbs into a pile on one end of a cutting board.
Much like sandwiches in the West, onigiri is readily available in convenience stores across Japan, and it's great for a quick and easy savory snack. Shape rice around filling, forming a ball. Place the oil in a large pot, making sure not to fill pot more than halfway, to prevent spillage. You can cook Rice balls using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice balls
- It’s of Boiled rice,egg, flour or breadcrumbs,grounded pepper nd chilli.
- It’s of Spices nd seasonings.
- Prepare of Minced meat and oil.
Create a dimple in the rice and fill with a heaping teaspoon of bonito flakes. Cover with the remaining portion of rice and press lightly to enclose filling inside rice ball. Gently press the rice to shape into a triangle. Cook rice according to package directions.
Rice balls instructions
- Mashed nd mix ur very cooked rice,add ur grounded pepper nd chillies,add your flour or breadcrumbs..
- Add ur spices nd seasonings,mix them thoroughly and add ur egg nd mix well, and lastly add ur minced meat to the mixture..
- Roll d mixture to a ball just like how u do ur yam balls and fry..
- Serve with any cold or hot drink..
While still warm, place in a bowl. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, parsley and rice. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Add a teaspoon of the filling mixture to the center of the cup, then fold the rice around the filling to form a ball. Dip each ball in the egg mixture, then roll in the bread crumbs.