Chicken macaroni cheese with red and white sauce.
You can have Chicken macaroni cheese with red and white sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken macaroni cheese with red and white sauce
- Prepare 1 bowl of macaroni boiled.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet corn.
- It’s 5 tbsp of chicken cubes boiled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of small chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of large tomato paste.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare As needed of cheddar cheese.
Chicken macaroni cheese with red and white sauce step by step
- Take a pan add butter and garlic and onion stir fry and add flour stir add milk and cook well add salt and pepper stir add tomato paste stir and add tomato sauce and chili sauce stir and add boil sweet corn and boil chicken stir and add capsicum and boil macaroni stir well and transfer it into bowl and garnish sprinkle cheese and keep for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Ready to serve enjoy with your kids and take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
- My grandson all times favorite he is 10 years old and he is very quiet.