Matar Keema Aaloo. Aloo Matar Keema (Potatoes, Peas, and Ground Beef Curry) Aloo Matar Keema (Potatoes, Peas, and Ground Beef Curry) is a SouthAsian curry. It consists whole spices, seasonings, tomatoes, and yogurt. Aloo Matar Kheema is a quintessential dish in every Muslim home especially during Ramadan.
Dhaba style Aloo Matar Keema Recipe by @Quick recipes & Tips Aaloo matar keema is absolute favorite one of majority. Try this recipes of Quick recipes and ti. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. You can cook Matar Keema Aaloo using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matar Keema Aaloo
- You need 1/2 kg of beef mince.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- You need 3 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- You need 3 of potato.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lehsan paste / 7-8 jou.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adrak paste / 3 cm ka ik tukra.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garm masala (zeera,kali mirch,elaichi,long,dar cheen).
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pisi laal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
If browned bits of onion are stuck to the bottom of the pan, stir water into onion and stir to loosen the browned bits. But the Keema can also be used to prepare various other items which are equally delicious,and Aloo Keema Matar is one such recipe. You can prepare the Aloo Keema Matar easy at home by following our simple step by step recipe posts below. Today I am Sharing my Mother Style Aloo Matar Keema Recipe.
Matar Keema Aaloo step by step
- Tamater aur piyaz kat len..
- Beef mince achi tarha wach kar len.
- Potato k bhi chotay piece kar k namak k pani me bhigo den..
- Ab tomato,lehsan jou, adrak,hari mirch ko.grind kar len..
- Smooth sa paste bana len..
- Ik pateelay me oilpiyaz ko lighr brown karen.
- Ab grinded paste ko pateelay me dal kar bhunain. pisi lal mirch aur haldi add karden..
- Sabut garm masala b add karden.
- Phir is masalay me beef mince dal kar pakayen.
- Yahan tak pakayen k qeemay ka pani khusk ho jaye..
- Ab isme aaloo shamil kar k pakayen.
- Jab Aloo gal jaye to uppar se hara dhaniya kat k dal den..
- Mazedar qeema ready hai. dish out kar len aur nan, parathay ya rice k sath nosh farmayen..
Aloo Matar Keema or also called Keema Aloo Matar make this Recipe at Home with quick and easy met. Since keema is minced (ground) meat, you can choose between beef keema, mutton keema or even chicken keema. It comes down to your preference, and while most people make keema aloo with minced mutton, I like to use beef keema. Chicken keema is a great option too, since its a lean meat, and that also means the cooking time will be a little less too. I was then overcome with a massive craving for Keema Aloo Matter Masala (a classic Punjabi spicy minced lamb, potato & peas dish).