Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン). Great recipe for Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン). This is a very simple fried rice recipe that I adapted from Just One Cookbook. It's quick and easy and quite flavourful.
Great recipe for Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン). This is a very simple fried rice recipe that I adapted from Just One Cookbook. It's quick and easy and quite flavourful. You can cook Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン)
- Prepare 2 cups of leftover rice.
- It’s 2 slices of ham, chopped into squares.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, chopped, white and green parts divided.
- It’s of to taste, salt and white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon grease or vegetable oil.
Mrs Wyrm doesn't find green onions as bad as regular onions so they get into this. I've seen sushi restaurants use up excess cuts of raw tuna too small for making whole sashimi or sushi in this way. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Mix chopped tuna into the spiced mayo mixture until well blended.
Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン) instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of bacon grease/oil in a pan or wok on medium heat. Lower the heat to medium low and fry the egg before it fully sets, about one minute. Set aside..
- Add one more tbsp oil/grease. Fry the ham and white parts of the green onion on medium heat for one minute..
- Add the rice, fluffing it up to break up whole portions. Season with salt and white pepper..
- Add in the egg, and mix it well. Add the soy sauce and continue fluffing the rice until it is well mixed..
In a stew pot, sauté onions in oil or lard over medium heat until transparent. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about two minutes. Add beef and continue to sauté until browned. Add canned tomato, tomato paste, soda, wine, bay leaf, paprika, bell peppers, chillies, liver spread, carrots, and potatoes. Uber アカウントで、東京の餃子Dining チャオズ Gyoza Dining Chao.sに料理の配達を注文できます。メニューや人気商品の閲覧、注文状況の確認ができます。 Use your Uber account to order delivery from 餃子Dining チャオズ Gyoza Dining Chao.s in Tokyo.