Pumpkin cheesecake. This pumpkin cheesecake with graham-cracker crust and caramel sauce is love at first bite. Impress those Thanksgiving guests with this mouthwatering dessert they'll remember. Food Network Magazine recreated Cheesecake Factory's famous seasonal pumpkin cheesecake and now you can have the recipe to wow your guests next Thanksgiving.
This will definitely become a holiday … Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. You can have Pumpkin cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half or light cream.
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Blend in eggs one at a time. Move over pumpkin pie, and say hello to pumpkin cheesecake! If you really truly want to impress your guests this holiday season, I recommend this cheesecake. Tall and … The main changes from a vanilla cheesecake filling are the addition of pumpkin (obviously), brown sugar and the pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin cheesecake instructions
- For crust, combine crumbs, the 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press on to bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, half and half, pumpkin, the 3/4 cup sugar, flour, the 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined..
- Spoon filling into crust lined pan. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake in 325°F oven for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken..
- Combine the sour cream, the 2 tablespoons of sugar, and half teaspoon vanilla extract; spread over cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes more..
- Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pans with a thin blade knife or narrow spatula and cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan cool one hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. To store cheesecake, cover thoroughly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days..
I like to use just a little bit of … Drop reserved pumpkin filling by spoonfuls over cheesecake; cut through with a knife to swirl. Pumpkin Cheesecake is a delicious holiday dessert with the flavors of a classic pumpkin pie with the richness of a NY style cheesecake with a gingersnap crust. Thanksgiving celebrations almost always have a Pumpkin Pie or two among the Holiday Desserts table. Cheesecake is and will always be my favorite dessert. When the weather turns cooler and leaves start falling, pumpkin desserts find their way onto buffets and sideboards.