The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe. Then halve the quantity of milk, butter, and vanilla and add into each mug. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
I have some recipes that I am really proud about. This is definitely one of those! It was too easy and interesting that I had to try it! You can have The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Flour :.
- Prepare 5 tbsps of Sugar :.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Cocoa Unsweetened Powder :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder :.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Butter ;.
- You need 1 of Egg :.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Milk :.
- It’s pinch of Salt : a.
- It’s drops of Vanilla Extract : a couple of.
- It’s of Icing sugar : for dusting.
- It’s of Ice cream – : to indulge.
- It’s of Walnuts chocolate , chips : additional.
They are just perfect to make when guests show up and you don't have too much time to slave. The cake will rise to the top of the mug. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Mix all the ingredients very well..
The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe step by step
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract. Then add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Stir well to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the mugs. I had it half full, because just like any cake this one is going to rise even if you are cooking this in the microwave.
- Place one mug at at time in the microwave and cook on medium heat for 2mins. After the 2mins, the cake was done when I made it. You don't want to over do it, cause the cake becomes hard. If the power levels on your microwave are low, you might have to cook it for an extra minute.
- Allow it to cool before dusting it with some icing sugar. We added some ice-cream to ours ;).
- Other things to note:.
- The microwave should be on microwave mode and not convection mode.
- Keep an eye on the cake cause you don't want to over cook it!.
- Choose an appropriate microwable mug :).
- You can get really creative and add nuts, or chocolate chips and make it more fun!.
Microwave chocolate chip mug cake Scrumptious chocolate mug cake Delicious egg free chocolate mug cake Moist egg free chocolate mug cake Molten chocolate mug cake. This decadent chocolate mug cake is so moist and chocolatey! It's the best quick-fix dessert to make when you're craving chocolate cake. It's made with a dash of baking soda to keep it light, fluffy and rich in flavor. I love adding chocolate chips, peanut butter or Nutella into this cake.