Fresh Peach Cheesecake. Guaranteed to Arrive Fresh & Delight. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. PLACE SPRINGFORM PAN ON COOKIE SHEET IN TOP HALF OF OVEN.
Place pan with cheesecake on foil. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until just combined, then beat in the peach nectar. It's light, creamy and refreshing and the peach/cheesecake combo is something you don't see every day. You can cook Fresh Peach Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST.
- You need 3 cup of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed.
- It’s 4 oz of butter, salted or unsalted.
- It’s of PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh rough chopped peaches, from about 3 pitted peeled peaches.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of fresh peach, sliced.
- It’s of fresh strawberrys.
- It’s of fresh whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
It was easy fast and cheap to make.. It's a do ahead dessert and it travels well. Just glaze the cake in its pan and chill. When ready to serve, release the sides, then top with fresh peach slices.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cinnamon crumbs and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Add crumb mixture to prepared springform pan and press into bottom and up sides of pan. Refigerate to set while making filling.
- I MAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar slowly while beating, then add eggs one at a time beating each egg in.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and salt and beat just until blended.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Remove the cold crust from the refigerator. Wrap crust pan in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Pour peach filling into crust and smooth top. Place cheesecake in a large baking pan. Carefully add boiling water in baking pan so that it comes just about halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Place in the preheated 325 oven and bake until cheesecake is just set with the center slightly jiggly about 70 to 90 minutes. Remove from water bath pan and cool 1 hour with foil still wrapped around pan on a rack . Remove foil and continue to cool completely before refigerating, about 2 hours longer. When cooled cover and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After chilling run a thin knife around edges of pan and realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh peach slice, fresh strawberrys and chocolate shavings.
Open oven door, and slide out rack with cheesecake (without removing from oven). Carefully spoon Topping evenly over cheesecake, and sprinkle with Crumble. Slide rack back in, and close oven. Easy No-Bake Peach Cheesecake has a crisp graham cracker crust topped with sweet whipped cream cheese filling and juicy ripe peaches. Links in this post are Amazon Affiliate Links to products I use and love.