Steak Tacos. Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price. Directions In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine steak, flour, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients.
Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Mix lime juice, olive oil and garlic and drizzle over steak; sprinkle with salt. This recipe for steak tacos is grilled marinated steak, thinly sliced and layered into tortillas with diced avocado. tatrapedia.com – You can have Steak Tacos using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Tacos
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Yellow Onion.
- You need of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Yellow Pepper.
- Prepare of Flank or Sirloin Steak.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Lime Juice.
- It’s of Can of tomatos with green chilles.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Cheese.
A hearty meal option that's quick to make and a total crowd pleaser! You can never go wrong with tacos for dinner, some of my favorites include slow cooker chicken tacos, barbacoa tacos and these fabulous grilled steak tacos. You can use virtually any kind of steak for tacos but certain cuts are better for certain types of tacos. For carne asada or grilled steak tacos, it is best to use flank steak, skirt steak, or sirloin steak.
Steak Tacos instructions
- Place all ingredients except cheese, cornstarch and cilantro in a slow cooker. Top with seasoning.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Remove steak and broil for 4-5 minutes. Put corn starch in the cooker and mix..
- Cut steak and add back into the slow cooker and mix. Leave for 10 minutes. Make tacos with cilantro and cheese.
Flap meat also works and can be very affordable. In Mexican markets, you will usually see steak labeled carne asada or palomilla. Steak Tacos are a filling and delicious addition to taco night! Made with flank steak and an easy marinade the beef is grilled to perfection and tucked into warm tortillas with your favorite toppings. Don't forget add a squeeze of lime for some freshness!