Baked Pasta Shells.
You can have Baked Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Shells
- It’s 1 box of Pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ragu 4 cheese creamy sauce.
- You need 1 can of Del Monte 4 cheese sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 packages of chives and onion cream cheese.
- It’s of Pam (spray).
Baked Pasta Shells instructions
- Boil pasta for 8 min or until al dente..
- In a medium pan heat up the olive oil and add the sofrito the chicken breast and all the spices..
- When everything is well mixed add the del monte sauce of your choice and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- When the pasta is ready add the chives and onion cream cheese until is all well blended and melted. And half of the Ragu sauce..
- Spray baking dish with Pam and add half of the pasta and top it off with all the chicken mixture and repeat again with the pasta..
- Top the pasta with the remaining Ragu sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter and top the pasta with it. Set the oven on broil and set it until lightly brown..