Banana & Yogurt Cheesecake. Say Hello To This Season's Latest & Greatest Styles. Earn Points W/ Every Purchase & Redeem On Styles You Like. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa.
Bananas are good for your heart. They are packed with potassium, a mineral electrolyte that keeps electricity flowing throughout your body, which is required to keep your heart beating. Banana, fruit of the genus Musa, of the family Musaceae, one of the most important fruit crops of the world. You can have Banana & Yogurt Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana & Yogurt Cheesecake
- Prepare 500 ml of ★Plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 of ★Banana.
- It’s 80 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of ★Eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★Granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rum or lemon juice.
- You need 1 of cm thick slice Castella or sponge cake.
The banana is grown in the tropics, and, though it is most widely consumed in those regions, it is valued worldwide for its flavour, nutritional value, and availability throughout the year. A small banana is added to a basic made-from-scratch brownie for a hint of banana flavor. This is a fudgy brownie and it does not rise much. Bananas are a tasty and convenient source of some important nutrients.
Banana & Yogurt Cheesecake step by step
- Strain the yogurt through a coffee filter..
- Leave the yogurt to strain for 1 day and put 200 g of it aside for use..
- Blend the ★ ingredients in a blender or food processor. While blending, gradually sift in the flour and add the rum..
- Line the pound cake tin or cocottes with some castella sponge cake and pour the blended mixture over the top..
- Bake the cake for 40-50 minutes at 170℃. Once baked, leave it to cool and then chill well in the refrigerator..
People have grown this tropical fruit since ancient times, and its health benefits have been promoted for. Find banana recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. Bananas are among the most important food crops on the planet. They come from a family of plants called Musa that are native to Southeast Asia and grown in many of the warmer areas of the world. Bananas are extremely healthy and delicious.