Easy Microwave Recipe – Umeboshi-Seasoned Bell Peppers. Great recipe for Easy Microwave Recipe – Umeboshi-Seasoned Bell Peppers. I came up with this recipe since bell peppers were on sale and I wanted an easy way to prepare them. Be careful not to heat the bell peppers too long in the microwave.
These stuffed bell peppers are perfect for that last minute dinner when you are in a hurry. Fill the peppers mounding the filling on top. Place peppers in a casserole dish. You can have Easy Microwave Recipe – Umeboshi-Seasoned Bell Peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Recipe – Umeboshi-Seasoned Bell Peppers
- It’s 5 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Umeboshi (large).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (optional).
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Slice the bell peppers in half lengthwise. Place them cut sides up in a microwave-safe baking dish. Combine the ground beef, rice, black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, tomato sauce, egg, and half of can of tomato sauce. Bell peppers: the star of the show.
Easy Microwave Recipe – Umeboshi-Seasoned Bell Peppers step by step
- Cut the bell pepper into narrow strips and transfer to heat-proof dish. Wrap in saran wrap and heat in microwave at 600W for 3 minutes. Let cool, then rinse with water..
- In a small bowl, combine finely minced umeboshi (remove seed) with the ◎ ingredients..
- After combining Steps 1 and 2, add salt to taste. Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve..
Use all the same color or a variety.. How to reheat stuffed peppers: Reheat in the microwave or oven. To microwave, cut the peppers in half and loosen up the filling a little bit to ensure they warm through evenly. Whether I choose to make these Stuffed Peppers, Mexican Stuffed Peppers, Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, or Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers, I always look forward to dinner (and leftovers!). They're so easy, tasty, and a total crowd-pleaser.