Yogurt Mango Cheesecake. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Try All The Stonyfield Yogurt Flavors for Kids.
Pour in gelatin and mix well. Add mango yogurt and lemon juice into cheese mixture, continue beating until combined. Store them in the freezer for an easy, healthy snack or dessert. You can have Yogurt Mango Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mango Cheesecake
- Prepare 10-12 of plain whole wheat cookies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 2 sheets of gelatin or agar- agar combined with 4 tbsp warm water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom pwd.
- It’s of Few pieces of mango taken from melon scooper.
In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, yogurt and vanilla. To make the cheesecake: Add the condensed milk, yogurt and mango puree to a bowl and mix well. Place cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar in food processor and combine until smooth and combined. Slowly add the mango mixture into the yogurt and cheese mixture and beat well with a wire whisk until well blended.
Yogurt Mango Cheesecake step by step
- Transfer the cookies in a ziplock bag and seal it. Gently crush them to a coarse mixture using a rolling pin..
- Transfer it to a mixing bowl and mix in the melted butter or clarified butter. In a greased 7" removable base tart tin, layer the crumb and press them. Make sure to have even thickness..
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 10- 12 mins. Meanwhile combine yogurt, mango pulp with gelatin or agar -agar and cardamom in a mixing bowl..
- Pour the mixture over the set crumbs and layer it with fresh mangoes and pomegranate seeds. Set in a refrigerator for 2 hours, preferably overnight until set..
- My Tip:You can add condenced milk in yogurt mango mixture, if you want more sweetness..
Pour this mixture over the prepared crust, level with a spoon and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Allow the cheesecake to set for an hour or so before spreading the glaze over it. Beat with a hand mixer until well blended. Alphonso mangoes give this cake the absolute best flavor. This No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a classic example of what started out as a cruisy week ending up in a whirlwind of mango pureed chaos / bliss.