Nuttela mouse cheesecake. Cue the fanfare for my Nutella Cheesecake Mousse. The mousse itself is incredibly light, whereas the flavor has such depth due to the addition of hazelnuts in the Nutella and in the crust. The cream cheese also adds a bit of lusciousness to the dessert's texture, which is exactly what you want when eating a spoonful of mousse.
In a separate medium bowl, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Add granulated sugar and almond extract and whip to medium peaks. This Nutella Cheesecake Mousse, served in mini dessert cups tastes exactly like cheesecake, but without having to bake it. You can have Nuttela mouse cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nuttela mouse cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup (250 gms) of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packet of chill olpers cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 3,4 tbsp of nuttela.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heaped gelatine powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Ingredients for base.
- It’s 8 of digestive biscuits.
- You need 8 of chocolate chip cookies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of For chocolate sauce.
- It’s 75 gms of cooking chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare of 6,7 inch cake mould.
- Prepare of 1 egg.
It also has the texture of a mousse, which makes it extra light and creamy. If you know me, you already know of my love for desserts and specifically cheesecakes. I was trying to make Nutella Cheesecake, and after trying to set it over night, it ust wasn't meant to be! just before throwing this in the trash I thought, 'NOOOO wait'!! Add the Nutella, sugar and vanilla and combine until completely mixed through and soft.
Nuttela mouse cheesecake instructions
- Crush the biscuits then add butter mix it and set in a cake mould press it down and keep in fridge for 15 minutes..
- Now beat the chilled cream like a fluffy texture..
- Next lightly beaten the cream cheese than add condensed milk and mix with beater..
- Now add melted nuttela then beat it again and set aside..
- Now take 1 tbsp of gelatine powder mix with 3 tbsp of water then microwave for 30 second then mix with spoon cool it..
- Now mix the cream cheese and cream with the beater then take 3 tb of this mixture mix with gelatine and again mix with the whole cream cheese mixture..
- Now beat the egg separately then add in the cream cheese mixture like this way..
- Now convert the mixture in a cake mould..
- Now chill and set the nuttela cream cheesecake overnight in fridge..
- Now next day prepare the chocolate sauce with cooking chocolate, heat the pan (double boiler)add all the ingredients of chocolate sauce then mix it well, chocolate sauce iz ready..
- This is one of best nutella mouse cake slice..
- A yummy and delicious cafe style nuttela mouse cake is ready to serve, enjoy it..
Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Crust Nutella and cream cheese blend perfectly together yielding an indulgent cheesecake that isn't overly sweet. This recipe is baked at a lower temperature so it remains silky and smooth. It practically glides across the tongue leaving you wanting more. Rich and creamy, this no-bake Nutella cheesecake is simple to make and tastes unbelievable. It's light and fluffy with a mousse-like texture.