Chicken pizza recipe. Explore our Expertly Crafted Products Designed to Make Your Kitchen and Home Uniquely You. Browse Our Collection Of Gourmet Recipes. Great departure from traditional pizza toppings and sauce.
Fold the plastic wrap over so that the chicken is covered and use the flat-side of a meat tenderizer (or a rolling pin) to bash it until it's flattened to an inch-thick. To Make the Dough: Pour the warm water into a small bowl and stir in the yeast until dissolved. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. You can have Chicken pizza recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza recipe
- You need of Pre backed original Italian pizza crust ( 14 inch).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken breast Chopped.
- You need 3 tbsps of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of jalapenos Chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese or any branded cheese Chedder cube grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This easy keto Chicken Pizza Crust recipe is so easy to make and the result is a delicious crust that is the perfect base for all your favorite pizza toppings! Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl; place flour into a second bowl. Whisk egg and lemon juice together in a third bowl. Pizza Chicken, a quick and easy low carb baked chicken recipe that is delicious and combines pizza and chicken!
Chicken pizza recipe step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic paste.
- Add chicken breast, salt.
- Cook until chicken becomes tender, keep aside.
- On the top of pizza bread, spread pizza sauce, chicken, jalapenos and cheese.
- Keep in micro wave oven for 10 – 15 minutes (200 degree c) For more continental recipe, visit http://www.recipecuisine.com/continental.html.
This homemade pizza chicken breast recipe is quick enough for a weeknight family dinner and kid-approved! It's also gluten-free, but full of flavor with tomato sauce, spices, cheese, and mini pepperoni! Spread out dough onto the Silpat and set aside. In a small skillet set over medium-high heat add a little drizzle of olive oil. Spray a large skillet over medium-high heat with nonstick spray then add the chicken.