Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake.
You can have Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cheesecake batter.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Sugar (granulated sugar makes it easier to make).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- You need of Cake flour.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare of Cookies.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need of Raisins, chocolate, etc..
Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake step by step
- The ingredients shall look like this..
- Start with the crust! Put the cookies in a bag and crush into tiny pieces with a rolling pin. You may want to double the bag in case it gets torn..
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds, add that into the cookie bag and mix. Press down evenly on mold. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for about 1 hour..
- In the meantime, let's move on to the next step! Microwave the cream cheese for about 3 minutes. Once it's softened, mix with a whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency..
- Add sifted sugar I used granulated sugar to make it easier.) into Step 4, and continue mixing..
- Moving on further! Add the 2 eggs into Step 5, and mix again..
- Pour the heavy cream into Step 6..
- Now, in order to make this look as if it required a lot of work, let's add an extra step. Sift in the cake flour and mix..
- This is the last time mixing. Let's mix in lemon juice..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the batter rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven to 170°C..
- Once the batter is rested, pour it into the crust. Bake for about 45 minutes in the 170°C oven. Make sure to check on it every once in a while..
- The cake will be puffed up like this fresh out of the oven, but it will shrink quickly..
- When it has cooled, put it in the fridge. Serve after it has been chilled well..
- It will result in somewhat of a creamy cheesecake instead of a heavy one. Serve with coffee or tea..