Mini Oreo Cheesecake.
You can cook Mini Oreo Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheesecake
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare of crushed Oreos for topping.
- It’s of Muffin tin liners.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well combined. (I was so excited to make this, i didnt let my cream cheese soften all the way, thats why mine is lumpy in this picture).
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners (white looks the cutest), and place a whole Oreo at the bottom of each liner..
- Top with cheesecake mixture and crumbled Oreos (you can mix them into the cheesecake if you prefer)..
- Bake at 275°F/135°C for 22 min. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, leaving the cheesecakes in the muffin tin. Remove them from the muffin tin right before serving..