Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops. Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops Makes a perfect healthy snack on a warm summer day! You could even feel good about feeding to your kids for breakfast! Toss all ingredients in blender or mixer with whipping attachment and process till smooth and whipped a few minutes.
Ingredients in Fudge Pops To make this recipe, you'll need: Avocado (ripe and just soft to the touch) Plain whole milk yogurt (regular or Greek works) In a blender or food processor, add ingredients in this order: coconut milk, avocado, coconut sugar and raw cacao powder. Scrape down sides if necessary with a spatula. Turns out avocado makes the best base for a healthier chocolate pudding that gives Jello a run for its money, thanks to its creaminess, fattiness and neutral flavor. You can have Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops
- Prepare of Ripe avacodo pited and chopped.
- You need of Full fat coconut milk.
- You need of Chocolate Shakeology or your choice protein powder.
- It’s of Cocoa ( if the protien using isn't chocolate).
- It’s of Sweetner of choice: stevia, honey, purred dates, maple syrup, agave or coconut nectar. ( only if your protein powder is not sweetened).
- It’s of Optional add ins; maca powder, stevia to sweeten, cinnamon, espresso powder.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Nut butter magic shell.
- You need of Nut butter of choice I used cashew coconut honey cinnamon butter made my juicer a recipe will follow..
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Optional sweetner.
The cocoa powder covers up any avocado flavor beautifully! Avocado chocolate pudding in the freezer for a few hours → avocado chocolate pudding pops. Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. I was compensated for my time, and all opinions are my own.
Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops step by step
- Toss all ingredients in blender or mixer with whipping attachment and process till smooth and whipped a few minutes..
- Using a medium ziplock bag line s tall cup to hold open, use a spatula to scrape pudding into bag. Cut a small hole in corner fir easy mess free filling. Pour into Popsicle moulds or silicone baking mould, or I used my cake pop pan. I had to fill each side of the holes then flip together, but your holes may be large enough to keep pan together and squeeze in through the holes. Place Popsicles sticks, tooth picks, lollipop sticks or bamboo skewers into the moulds..
- Place in freezer for at least two hours, depending on how large the moulds are. Make nut butter magic shell to dip your pops when frozen..
- To make magic shell melt all ingredients together in a small pot of bowl in microwave for 15 secs..
- Pop popsicles out of the moulds and then dip upside down into shell coating. Hold upside down for a minute while it hardens..
- Once hardened you can store in freezer bag, or back in the moulds. Makes a perfect healthy snack on a warm summer day! You could even feel good about feeding to your kids for breakfast! You'll be sure to get the coolest parent award for serving fudgesicles at breakfast!.
Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until pops are solid (four to six hours or preferably overnight). Avocado: The Superfood You Should Be Eating Regularly. This green fruit may not look like much, but it's actually one of the healthiest foods you can add to your diet. Beat the heat with a healthier chocolate treat! Avocados, cocoa, and honey create fudge pops or pudding with fewer than five minutes prep.