Fried Egg Donburi. When it's half-cooked, fold the egg carefully, and then put it on a plate. Do the same with the remaining eggs. Pour the water into the pan (just mix it with the leftover oil).
Gently pour in the reserved egg mixture without stirring. Mix together the remaining ingredients to make the donburi sauce. Combine dashi, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mirin in a small saucepan or donburi pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. You can cook Fried Egg Donburi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Egg Donburi
- It’s 4 cups of steamed rice.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of dashi powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shoyu (soy sauce).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s To taste of Leek, sliced thinly.
Meanwhile, beat together eggs and scallions in a small bowl. a traditional dish, donburi is a big bowl of steamed rice that is stir-fried with chicken, beef or prawn and mixed vegetables. served with a pickled side grilled japanese salmon donburi grilled salmon fillet drizzled with yakitori sauce. served with wok tossed vegetables in teriyaki sauce, with steamed white rice and garnished with asparagus. A frozen egg that is deep-fried in tempura batter, producing a soft-boiled tempura egg over rice. Though the dish uses common, low-grade eggs, the dishes' power comes from this fact as no other egg grade can produce the flavor that dish can create. Despite its low grade ingredients, it was sufficient enough to please Erina's God's Tongue.
Fried Egg Donburi instructions
- Fry eggs one by one. When it's half-cooked, fold the egg carefully, and then put it on a plate. Do the same with the remaining eggs..
- Pour the water into the pan (just mix it with the leftover oil). Add dashi, shoyu, honey, and let it boil. Taste and add shoyu or honey according to your preference..
- Put the eggs one by one to the broth mixture for several seconds, and take them away..
- Prepare steamed rice into a bowl. Put an egg on top. Pour the broth and add sliced leeks..
Season the chicken tender with salt and pepper. Best of all there's absolutely nothing difficult about it! Duck legs are slow cooked until tender and melting then mixed with onions and carrots in a rich teriyaki sauce and served with broccoli, cucumber and spring onions. The whole lot is topped with a fried egg and a. See more ideas about donburi recipe, asian recipes, food.