Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE. Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the sugar and cocoa powder dissolve and the milk is. Traditional Mexican hot chocolate, sweetened with sugar, spiced with cinnamon, and frothed by hand with a wooden molinillo.
This is why hot chocolate tends to have a thicker consistency than hot cocoa. The Best Ingredients for Hot Chocolate Homemade hot chocolate is infinitely better than boxed mix. And our recipe is extra decadent, thanks to the cup of actual chocolate (not just cocoa powder). tatrapedia.com – You can have Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE
- You need of milk.
- It’s of cocoa powder Hershey.
- You need of condensed milk optional.
- Prepare of dark chocolate crushed.
- It’s of cinnamon.
For a perfect cup of cocoa every time. My decadent homemade hot chocolate recipe is a combination of milk, chocolate chips, condensed milk, and whipped cream. It is extra flavorful and delicious! It requires a special amount of stirring (that's where the magic happens!).
Traditional HOT CHOCOLATE step by step
- Add cocoa powder to milk and whisk well.now turn on the flame and boil the milk.add dark chocolate and other left ingredients.
- Whisk until mix well.decorate with separately boiled puff by milk.boil some milk and blend with hand blender.it will have nice puffs to decorate any tea coffee.sprinkle some cinnamon and crushed chocolate..
- Happy new year❤❤.
Star by adding milk to a medium-large pot. Enjoy two simple and unique ways; a thick, creamy Italian sipping chocolate or a traditional, rich hot chocolate. With multiple uses, in your cup of coffee or even as a baking cocoa for cookies, cakes, puddings, pancakes, waffles, muffins, etc., Franzese hot chocolate is your next pantry staple. This rich and creamy Hot Chocolate is easy to make, and has intense chocolate flavor. Garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows for a cold weather treat!