◆ Walnut and Caramel ◆ Cheesecake.
You can have ◆ Walnut and Caramel ◆ Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ◆ Walnut and Caramel ◆ Cheesecake
- Prepare of ■Cream cheese.
- You need of ■Heavy cream.
- It’s of ■Sugar.
- You need of ■Eggs.
- Prepare of ■Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Caramel:.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Biscuit Crust:.
- You need of Biscuits.
- You need of Butter.
◆ Walnut and Caramel ◆ Cheesecake instructions
- ◆Crust◆ Crush the biscuits well in a food processor or by putting in a plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin..
- Add in the butter that was melted in the microwave, and stir it in well..
- Pack into the mold and press it in firmly using a spoon, etc. Coat the sides of the mold with vegetable oil or butter..
- ◆Walnuts◆ Roughly crush the walnuts, and dry-fry in a frying pan. (This is to make them fragrant.).
- ◆Caramel◆ Combine the sugar and water, and heat in the microwave (500W) for about 3~3 1/2 minutes..
- Keep an eye on it after the 3 minute mark, and stop it as soon as it turns brown. ※ The color will gradually darken with the residual heat and will turn bitter, so make sure not to overheat it..
- While the caramel is still warm, add in the heavy cream and mix briskly. ※ If you warm up the heavy ceam a bit before adding it in, it will not splatter as much..
- Add the caramel and all of the ■ ingredients and mix with a mixer. Add in the walnuts last, and lightly stir with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the mold, bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 45 minutes, and it is done! Prevent burning by covering with aluminum foil after baking 30 minutes..
- Remove it from the mold once it has cooled and let it cool completely. Lightly wrap in plastic wrap after it has cooled completely, and chill in the fridge to increase the deliciousness! (For 1/2~1 day)..
- This was a cake that I originally made for my mother so I was really moved by the many people who gave me a report on this on Mother's Day! Of course I sent one to my mom too..