Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake.
You can have Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake
- You need of The salted caramel.
- Prepare of Nataniel Caramel Blondie Sauce.
- It’s of cream.
- Prepare of sea salt flakes.
- You need of The cheesecake.
- You need of crushed Tennis biscuits.
- Prepare of salted butter, melted.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- It’s of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of large eggs, room temperature.
Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake instructions
- For the salted caramel, combine the caramel sauce, cream and salt in a small pot. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool. Save 1/4 cup of the caramel for drizzling..
- Spray an 8 inch round spring form tin with some Spray and Cook. In a food processor bring the biscuits to fine crumbs. Mix in the cinnamon and ginger and add the melted butter. Blitz one more time to combine completely. Tip the mixture into your prepared tin and press down all over the base and up the sides..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, the remaining caramel and sugar until smooth and creamy..
- Add the eggs, then the vanilla essence and beat until well incorporated. Beat for a further 2 minutes on a low to medium setting. Add the sour cream and beat until just combined..
- Pour the filling into the biscuit base and smooth over the top as much as possible..
- Place the tin onto the middle shelf of the oven. Bake for around 80 minutes or until the centre is almost set. There should be a very slight wobble in the centre. Let cool at room temperature for at least 45 minutes. Finally, transfer to the fridge to cool completely..
- To serve, mix a little water into the leftover caramel and heat for 15 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle over the top of the cake and the slices once served..