Could this BE anymore fattening Cheese Cake.
You can have Could this BE anymore fattening Cheese Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Could this BE anymore fattening Cheese Cake
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s of Graham Cracker crumbs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Cheese Cake.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Vanilla.
Could this BE anymore fattening Cheese Cake step by step
- Adjust oven rach to middle position & preheat to 450.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar & melted butter in small bowl.
- Mix well & press crumbs to the bottum of a 9" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in a larger bowl until fluffy & light, about 2 min.
- Beat in sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in, the sour cream & vanilla.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15min @ 450.
- Open the oven door & lower the temp to 200..
- Close the oven door & continue baking until edges are set, but the center still wiggles when the pan is shaken, about 1hr.
- Cool the cheese cake on a rack to room temp.
- Refridgerate for at least 3hrs before serving.
- Cut into individual pieces by dipping a knife into hot water between slices.