Mincemeat Sauce with White Rice. Stir in flour, stock, salt and pepper. Gradually stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download.
Mix well the spices into the meat and let marinate about one hour. Break up the mince and stir until the pork starts to brown. Add the wine, soy sauce/aminos, sweetener, water, pepper, star anise, bay leaf, and five spice to the pork. tatrapedia.com – You can have Mincemeat Sauce with White Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Sauce with White Rice
- It’s of Mincemeat.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Potatoes (optional).
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Garlic and ginger.
Stir to combine, bring the liquid to a boil and then reduce to a low heat. Combine apple, sultanas, sugar, currants, raisins, and butter in a saucepan. Cook over low heat and stir gently until butter has melted. Layer the rest of the potatoes on top of the mince.
Mincemeat Sauce with White Rice step by step
- Heat oil in saucepan add onion garlic,ginger and mince.cook stirring for some minute like 8mtn or until browned.Add dice potatoes and add 1cup of water stir to combine reduce heat to medium low for like 20 minutes until the potatoes is just tender.
- Then add red pepper tomatoes and spices cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green pepper and off the heat..
Fold this whisked egg white into the cheese sauce and mix until it is well incorporated. Spread this last half of the cheese sauce now mixed with egg white on top pf the potatoes to form the last layer. Food Photography, Recipes, Los Angeles Food Photographers, Gardening & Travel Savoury Mince is an easy and healthy weeknight dinner that is versatile too. Filled with plenty of vegetables including potato, carrot, celery and peas. This tasty old fashioned mince dish can be served on top of toast, a bed of rice or spooned into puff pastry to make pasties.