Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie.
You can have Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Prepare of (8 ounce) Packages Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s of White Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of (9 inch) prepared pie crust (or Graham Cracker crust).
- Prepare of Pumpkin Purée.
- You need of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s of Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie step by step
- Preheat Oven to 325°F 5 (165 degree C)..
- In a Large bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in Eggs one at a time. Remove 1 Cup of Batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside..
- Add Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the battering the crust..
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to Cool, then refrigerate for 3 Hours or Overnight. Cover with Whipped Topping before serving..