Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole process simple and quick. This dessert works well for summer or just as an any time dessert.
If you would like to add a ginger flavor. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. You can have Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake
- Prepare 10 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 envelope of whipping cream "dream whipp".
- Prepare 1 envelope of any flavoured jello for me "lemon".
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 can of pei filling , topping or jam "optional".
- You need 2 cup of crushed biscits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Do I have to bake the crust? Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. Both are left out here so it's totally safe to eat. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs.
Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake step by step
- Mix the biscuits with melted butter. Put them on the base of the plate or whatever ..
- Mix the boiling water with the jello envelope . leave it untit it reaches. room temperature ..
- Mix the cream chesse , heavy cream and the whipping cream envelope in a food processor or stand mixer or blender ..
- Mix the two mixtures. Until well combined. food processor recommended. Put it in the top of the biscuits..
- Chill the cheesecake until it sets then put the desired amount ot the topping ..
I hope you like my recipe for a. Unlike regular cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake isn't overly heavy. This cheesecake filling is creamy and light with the most delicious tangy flavor. No-bake cheesecake is exactly what the name suggests. The graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling never see the inside of the oven, so it's a.