Baked cheese cake.
You can have Baked cheese cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked cheese cake
- You need 200 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 70 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk (room temp).
- It’s 100 g of whole eggs (2 large eggs room temp).
- It’s 115 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 5 g of cake flour.
Baked cheese cake instructions
- Preheat oven 220' celsius, prep 15cm pan align with baking paper.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar until soft and well combined.
- Add 1 yolk, keep stirring with spatula or whisker until soft consistency.
- In separate bowl beat 2 eggs with fork, slowly add to the cream cheese mixture in parts, slowly cream the whole mixture.
- Add the fresh cream and keep stirring until everything is mixed (look for silky runny mixture) last step sift the cake flour into the cream cheese mixture stir/fold until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, wrap the pan with foil and put it on baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or attend to the baking process because each oven have different character. Sometimes it takes more than 25 minutes to bake. Dont give up. Look for golden brown top and jiggly texture in the last baking process this is when you know your cake is done :).
- When finish, take out the cake let it cool in room temperature, after that take out the foil and put it in the fridge overnight before serving..