Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups!. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. How To Make Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups The process is super simple. First, trim off the crust from each slice of bread.
Control the urge to eat everything that has Nutella on it. Ingredients needed to make French Toast Roll-Ups Nutella Bread (white works best, but whole grain will work too! Milk Eggs Sugar Vanilla Extract Cinnamon Butter Syrup (optional…but come on!) Instructions Remove the hard ends of the bread so you get squares made out of the soft parts only Roll out each slice with rolling pin until it's thin Spread the bread with Nutella, but not quite to the edge of the bread Roll up each slice In a bowl whisk the egg and the milk In another bowl mix the. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups! using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups!
- It’s 6 slice of wheat bread (or white).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of nutella spread (enough for 6 slices of bread).
- You need 1 of butter and olive oil.
These Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are so easy to make and perfect for breakfast, brunch or even dessert. It's all your favorite french toast flavors plus Nutella rolled up and sprinkled with sugar! If you love homemade french toast as much as I do, you should also try this Creamy Crock Pot Banana French Toast and my classic Baked French Toast. Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread.
Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups! step by step
- Flatten bread out with palm of your hand. Doesn't have to be super thin, just thin enough to roll..
- Spread a thin layer over each slice of bread..
- Roll up each slice of bread pressing down firmly so it will stick..
- Crack eggs and mix remaining ingredients in a shallow bowl. ( milk, vanilla, cinnamon).
- In frying pan melt but and olive oil.. as much as needed..
- Dip each roll up in egg mixture. Place in hot pan seam side down. Make sure to brown on all sides this will ensure that the egg is cooked completely..
- Once browned removed from pan. My children added syrup, you can also do whipped cream or powered sugar! ! Enjoy!!.
Roll the bread up tightly, sealing shut with a dab of nutella. We have our final Nutella roll-up here. These look so delicious and if you wanted to give it really crazy, you could even add some cream cheese with the Nutella or fruit or some couple of chocolate chips. French Toast Roll Ups Full Of Flavor. See recipes for Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups! too.