Grandma's Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cheesecake.
You can cook Grandma's Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cheesecake using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cheesecake
- It’s 3/4 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground pecans.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground salt.
- You need 3 of (8oz pkgs) cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon extract.
- Prepare 1 of For the Whipping Cream you need.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Grandma's Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F F(175 degrees C)..
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and the melted butter or margarine and mix well. Firmly press mixture into one 9 in. springform pan.
- Combine 3/4 cup of the white sugar, the pumpkin, 3 egg yolks, ground cinnamon, ground mace, ground ginger, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons white sugar and mix well. Add the whole egg, remaining egg yolk and the whipping cream beating well. Add cornstarch and vanilla and lemon flavorings, beat batter until smooth. Add pumpkin mixture and mix well, Pour batter into the prepared pan..
- Bake at 350°F F(175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Do not over bake. Center may be soft but it will firm up when chilled. Let cheesecake cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate..
- Directions For Whipping Cream : In a chilled small bowl and with chilled beaters, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners sugar and vanilla, beat until peaks form. Store in the refrigerator..