Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. When you need to feed a crowd at breakfast, there's no easier way to do it than by pulling together this cinnamon roll casserole. Spread the cinnamon roll pieces evenly over the butter.
Cover with packaged icing and serve. Cut each cinnamon roll into small pieces. Arrange the cinnamon roll slices all over the butter layer. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- You need of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of maple syrup.
Making this cinnamon roll french toast bake is truly as simple as placing the premade cinnamon rolls in a baking dish and pouring your egg mixture over top. I use the icing that comes in the can of cinnamon rolls on top and sprinkle with toasted pecans once it's done. Delicious and rich, you will love this cinnamon roll bake that can be made with almost any refrigerated Pillsbury roll flavor – making this breakfast completely your own! Remove from oven and drizzle with icing from the cinnamon roll package.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake instructions
- Pour the butter on the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish..
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces, and spread evenly over the butter..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla..
- Pour mixture over the cinnamon rolls..
- Pour 1 cup of maple syrup over the mixture..
- Pour mixture in your 9" x 13" pan and bake at 375°F/190°C for 25 min. Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls..
Every bite of this Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake explodes with flavors of cinnamon and icing. Set the icing to the side. Tear bread into chunks (or cut into cubes) and evenly distribute in the pan. In a medium sized bowl, mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon and sugar over top.