Vanilla Cheesecake for One.
You can cook Vanilla Cheesecake for One using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecake for One
- It’s 2 ounces of cream cheese, at room temoerature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sour cram.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need as needed of oreo cookie crumbs.
- It’s as needed of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of fresh fruit.
- Prepare as needed of mint chcolate Andes candies.
Vanilla Cheesecake for One step by step
- Spray a 10 ounce microwave safe ramekin with nob stick spray.
- In a bowl beat all ingredients except crumbs until smooth.
- Por into prepated ramekim and microwave on high 45 seconds, check it, it should be pulling away from the sides of the ramekin and appear almost set. Cook at 10 second intervals if it is not don, but dont overcook it should be not quite set in the center.
- Cool to room temperature than cover and refrigerate until cold at least 2 hours.
- Run a thin knife around edge of ramekin and invert onto plate.
- Sprinkle top with oreo crumbs, whipped cream and fresh berries.