You can have Lavender cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lavender cheesecake
- It’s 200 gr of Biscuits.
- You need 100 gr of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 500 gr of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 120 g of Sugar.
- You need 200 g of Sour cream.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream (20%).
- Prepare 3 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of l Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Lavender essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lavender flowers (dry).
- You need of Food coloring (purple).
- Prepare of For the topping.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (20%).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of l Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of l Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Lavender cheesecake instructions
- Crumble buiscuits. Add the melted butter, mix everything. Put a layer of buiscuits in a baking dish, squeezing well..
- Inside the contour of the baking dish, grease with butter. Form the baking sheet with foil..
- With handmixer whisk mascarponecheese with sugar until smooth, then add the sour cream (still whisk, so that there are no lumps), add heavy cream..
- Add eggs, cornstarch, vanilla, lavender essence, flowers of lavender..
- Add food color, mix well (the whole process of whisking with a mixer takes about 15 minutes)..
- Pour the cheese mixture into the baking dish..
- In a preheated oven put the form. Pour the trays with water..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 °. After another 30 minutes at 150 °..
- Turn off the oven, without opening it, leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour..
- Cool the cheesecake. After put in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Make the top of the cheesecake. Whisk heavy cream with sugar powder. Add honey, vanilla essence..
- Pour the cheesecake on top..
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours..