Basil Parmesan Bread. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Stir in cheese, tomatoes, basil, pepper sauce and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough. In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil, oregano, parsley, chili flakes, parmesan, asiago, and mashed garlic. In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic salt, rosemary, basil, thyme, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. You can have Basil Parmesan Bread using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basil Parmesan Bread
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- You need of warm water.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of softened butter.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of thyme.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of flour.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Parmesan bread is the perfect solution when you're looking for something that packs a lot of flavor to go with your meal. I think it's easy to post main dishes and desserts, but I think it's nice to post side dishes every now and again. While this isn't a true side it's nice to have a yummy bread with some dishes.
Basil Parmesan Bread step by step
- Add yeast to warm water, stir to dissolve..
- Add sugar to yeast/water mixture.
- Leave yeast mixture for 2 min, until foam starts to form.
- Add butter, parmesan, salt, basil, thyme, oregano, & garlic powder to yeast mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour mix into stand mixer bowl, attach dough hook and set to medium.
- Slowly add 1 1/2 cups of flour..
- Mix on medium for 3 min, scraping down the sides with spatula.
- Gradually add the rest of your flour gradually, scraping down the sides as needed. Mix until you have an elastic ball of dough..
- Knead on floured surface until dough is no longer sticky, place in a large greased bowl, turning once to grease top of dough. Cover with plastic..
- Set in warm, dry place to prove until doubled in size, approximately 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and roll into 9 by 5 loaf pan, cover and set aside to rise for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Turn out your loaf onto a wire rack to cool.
In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. This is our classic beer bread with a touch of basil and Parmesan cheese. COMBINE ALL PACKAGES IN A MIXING BOWL. CAN) OF BEER (ROOM TEMPERATURE), AND STIR UNTIL BLENDED.