Super Easy Beef with Sage & Basil Butter. Super Easy Beef with Sage & Basil Butter Hi there everyone, this time we gives you super easy beef with sage & basil butter recipes of dishes which can be simple to grasp. We'll share with you the recipes that you are looking for. I've made it many instances and it's so scrumptious that you guys will love it.
We used our Sage & Basil Butter on this beef cut. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. You can have Super Easy Beef with Sage & Basil Butter using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef with Sage & Basil Butter
- It’s 2 Pounds of A Grilling Beef Cut.
- It’s 1 of Serving of Sage & Basil Butter.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
I really like this meat loaf because it's moist and the sage flavor in it makes it really yummy. The topping is not too sweet and adds a nice zip to it. It's also a good way to use up those saltine crackers that linger around. Recipe comes from Taste of Home magazine.
Super Easy Beef with Sage & Basil Butter instructions
- Wash your beef cut with plenty of water and salt it. Tip: if you Salt it over the grease, don’t hesitate to throw as much salt as you want. It will permeate through the grease layer and the taste will be nice and even..
- Place the beef cut over the grill and grill at high heat for 8 min o each side..
- Slice the beef. Serve it and add the Sage & Basil Butter on top until it melts. Enjoy!.
What could complement a mouth-watering steak more than the sweet and savory flavor of sage? This garlic-sage topper adds that extra punch to any steak meal. Whether a casual cookout or dinner party, this aromatic steak topper will wow your guests. While this recipe is intended for steak, it can also be used on pork chops and chicken breasts. Fresh sage leaves are great when fried and used as a garnish on side dishes.