Puffed up snack. Home cook MSELS says, "Love these! They are now the most requested appetizer I make for parties. No other snacks stack up to SNACKLINS!
Whatever it is, it's good for dipping! CHOCOLATE PUFFS® Indulge in the delectable sweetness of our Chocolate PUFFS™. Eat them on their own or mix them with your favorite foods such as oatmeal, peanut butter, yogurt, the possibilities are endless! You can cook Puffed up snack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puffed up snack
- It’s 150 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 of tbp lemon rind.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped dhania leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil (plus more for frying).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
What you end up with is the biggest African sandwich known to mankind which is essentially bread stuffed with a version of puff-puff, with some plantains, chicken or fish and a whole big helping of gravy. Honestly, guys, this is the BEST. EVER. not sure if it's my refrigerator, but i brought one of those whole food meal with the vacuum sealed packaging last nite and was about to eat it today, but the packaging sort of expanded and puffed up. I noticed it happened to a package of tofu I… Tteokbokki lovers rejoice!
Puffed up snack instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients to a thick paste. Cover and let sit for an hour as it proofs.
- Heat oil in a pan. Scoop spoonfuls of the proofed batter and fry them til golden. Remove and place in an underlined container..
- Serve and enjoy.
You can now get tteokbokki-flavored snacks. They taste almost exactly like the real thing, apart from them being rice puff instead of rice cakes. Spicy and too delicious to put down, Sindangdong Tteokbokki is the perfect treat to spice up your snack time! Stock your pantry or explore care packge ideas from a huge online selection at eBay.com. Melt in your mouth White Chocolate Puffcorn is a holiday favorite sweet treat!